SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, January 16, 2010

new year's baby | osceola child and family photographer | jenny hoke photography

Folks, what we have here is a genuine New Year's Baby! Won't you join me in wishing her a Happy 2nd Birthday? She had me at hello and certainly after I heard her sweet voice say my name. Yesterday, we spent a little time in her big girl bedroom, a little time with her new fish Nemo and we even stepped outside for some fun winter shots.

I first worked with this gorgeous family a year ago, only then I photographed this beautiful couple and their baby girl. This time I photographed this gorgeous couple and their little girl (who will always be their baby girl, I know). The transformations that these children go through, so quickly, just amaze me. Thanks, guys! As always, it was a pleasure.

Post a Comment