SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 15, 2009

happy, happy | granger, in child photographer

Make no mistake about it...this kid is happy! What a fun guy to spend a part of my evening with. He was ready to go as soon as I knocked on the door. Mom and Dad must have given quite a pep talk! And watch out momma's...this one year old will melt your heart! So precious. I first met this family last winter. And if I remember correctly, there was quite a blizzard going on outside. This time it was chilly, but I'm so glad we were able to get outside. Handsome little guys in sweaters and corduroy coats...it doesn't get much better!

Open for business 2010!! I am currently scheduling January through March 2010 appointments (Note 2010 prices). Because I'm a momma and wife first, I am must limit the amount of work I take on. My appointments fill up quite fast, so don't wait to contact me if you're interested in getting on the schedule.

Thanks, guys! You are the absolute best clients a gal could ask for. Super cute. Super smart. Super interesting. Super nice. Super flexible. Super beautiful. You get the point.

2 comments :

  1. Great job Jenny! We love them - we could not be happier with the sneak peak....can't wait to see the rest. We all had a great time with you yesterday. You have an awesome talent and we are so happy to have met you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nicole! I thought you might like them. Those smiles are too cute! You guys are wonderful to work with!

    ReplyDelete