SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

charmer {goshen baby photographer}

This little fella is such a charmer! Moments after being woken from his nap, he flashed me his gorgeous smile and I just knew it was going to be a fun shoot. This was the first of his baby steps and I can't wait to watch him grow this coming year. Mom had all sorts of great ideas and we incorporated his family cradle that dates back to the 1800's and his fun quilt that his grandma made him. There are even more fun props that you'll see later this year.

Thank you, guys! You make a beautiful family of 3! See you in 3 short months!




4 comments :

  1. Beautiful pictures! Jaxon is sooooo adorable. I love the first picture where he's smiling. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny & Paula MillerAugust 12, 2009 at 11:25 AM

    Kenny & I just love that first picture too!!! It makes us miss him even more !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula said ...
    Kenny & I love that first picture too! Makes us miss him even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Is he really that cute???!!!
    Great pictures to capture him at this age!
    -Claire and Jared!

    ReplyDelete