SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 24, 2009

all boy {granger, in family and toddler photographer}

For a people lover-people watcher-family gal type girl like me...it doesn't get much better than this. Spending time with these amazing families...watching them through my lens. The connections. Somebody pinch me. I must be dreaming.

This busy boy could not ask for better parents. They are a perfect match. Mom and Dad have just enough energy to keep up with him and keep him out of trouble. They came equipped with a song they knew would get him smiling (think Handy Manny!) and a harmonica. A harmonica! Perfect! I think I need a harmonica in my camera bag now.

I love this next image! I think I would blow it up big and hang it on the wall. I think this is when he was really getting into Handy Manny. Love it!

Post a Comment