SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

minisessions {Marlette, MI child photographer}

So...I told you that you'd have to wait until next weekend for your sneak peeks but I can't wait that long! It was wonderful to come home to such a warm welcome. Michigan minisessions were a success!! It was so fun to reconnect with you and meet your cute kiddos. My highschool cheerleading teammate, a gal I went to church with, kiddos of a guy from high school...a fun walk down memory lane. Thank you guys so much!
**Disclaimer: These images were edited on my laptop. Please excuse any wonky colors! :)

2 comments :

  1. Thank you, for taking such great pictures of my Grand Boys!! The 3 of them are so handsome. God has blessed me with healthy beautiful grandchildren.

    Thank You, Grammy McLean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome, for sure! It was my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete