SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

thank you


I sincerely thank you for the tremendous response you've shown to {jennyhoke}photography. I have thoroughly enjoyed getting to know you and your families while working to help preserve your memories through photos. After six months, it's now time for {jennyhoke}photography to take the next step. If you've already scheduled your appointment (and those of you who haven't still have a few days to do so), your prices are locked in. The following takes effect March 1st:

Your fee of $75 represents 25% off my $100 fee while I continue to build my business and includes:
  • 1-3 people (Add $25 per additional person).
  • On location session at your home or other favorite spot (Extra charge for locations outside a 25 mile radius).
  • CD with at least 10-15 of the best images from the session.

*Please inquire for prices for groups larger than 10. * You may pick up your CD at my home or at my place of employment. There is a $5 fee to have the CD mailed to you. *Professional prints available upon request, please inquire for prices.


Baby Steps $200:
  • 4 Mini-sessions at 3,6,9, and 12 months at your home.
  • You will get 10 images on CD from each session.
  • Immediate family members may be included in shots with the baby. For individual shots, you will be charged an additional session fee.

* You may pick up your CD at my home or at my place of employment. There is a $5 fee to have the CD mailed to you. *Professional prints available upon request, please inquire for prices.

**Prices subject to change at any time.**

Post a Comment