SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to {jennyhoke}photography! I am so excited!! This is a dream come true and I'm so thankful to those of you who have encouraged and supported me in this new adventure. I can't wait to spend time with your families and help you create lasting images of this unique time in your lives.


Welcome special: In addition to the discounted session fee, I am waiving the $25 additional person fee for a limited time only. Your family of 5 would just be $50 and you will get a CD to print your own photos! Contact me today to schedule your session. *Some restrictions apply.

1 comment :

  1. Jen, I am so glad you are doing this! You are so talented! Will you be up in the thumb area any time this fall? We would love to have some family photos taken and individual ones of the kids. I know you only have limited time with your family, though, so I understand if you don't want to deal with appointments when you're here.
    Tami Parker

    ReplyDelete